Divorce is stressful, exhausting, frightening, overwhelming and can be financially draining.
BUT IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE!
I have developed an 8-week course that gets you fully prepared. Take your power back! In this course…
- I teach you to how to find the best attorney for your case, because not all attorneys are created equal.
- I give the tools to keep your children buffered from the ravages of divorce.
- I demonstrate how to co-parent effectively.
- I show you how to take care of yourself during this stressful and emotional time, so that you can stay strong and healthy.
- I help you understand your full financial picture to include your assets, your liabilities, understanding child support and spousal maintenance, and how to divide property.
- I show you how to recognize and circumvent retaliation.
- I teach you how to gather and organize evidence so that your attorney will have everything they need to sufficiently represent you.
But there’s more!
- I show you how to recognize the signs of Parental Alienation which can devastate your children and you, so that you can stop it before it starts.
- I teach you how to determine if your divorce is becoming contentious, and how to diffuse high-conflict situations.
- I show you how to prepare for and conduct yourself in mediation and courtroom settings, so that a mediator and/or judge views you favorably.
- I address dating again, and how to do so safely, so that it does not jeopardize the outcome of your divorce.
All of this will save you time and money!
Here’s what you get…
- A live class that tackles a new topic weekly with other people sharing the same experience.
- Direct access to me once per week for 1.5 hours (normally $160 per hour). Here you will learn new course materials in a group setting online, which will include a comprehensive discussion and time set aside so that you can ask questions.
- Specific actions each week, to preparation for the upcoming class which will help facilitate your journey.
- Access to a private Facebook group where you are part of a community that can support each other through this difficult time as well as make new friends.