A unique module based program that will help you achieve:
- Realization that divorce is imminent
- How to Care for Yourself
- Ways to find the perfect attorney
- Steps to care for the children
- Recognizing and confronting parental alienation
- Avoiding social media pitfalls
- Methods to stay financially healthy
- Gathering evidence effectively
- Being prepared for court
…and so much more
PASS ON PARENTAL ALIENATION COURSE
I have developed a 4-week course to help you get your children back in your life. You will learn…
- What Parental Alienation really is.
- Why a parent alienates.
- The difference between alienation & abuse and why it’s important to understand them both.
- Life in the throes of full-blown alienation for both you and your children.
- How to stop alienation in its tracks before it goes too far.
- How to handle your ex-spouse.
- Strategies to cope with your own emotions so you don’t make a mistake.
- How to address alienation when only one child is alienated, and the others are left behind.
- How to use the legal system so it becomes an ally and not an adversarial arena.
THE DIVORCE RECOVERY LADDER GUIDE
The Divorce Recovery Ladder Guide: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Successfully Climb Out of Your Divorce
Knowing how challenging and complex divorce can be, I lead you on a safe path to take control of your divorce, learn which battles are worth fighting, and those that are not.
From thorny legal issues to your emotional, mental, and financial well-being, The Divorce Recovery Ladder is the ONLY DIVORCE GUIDE that answers in a straightforward and pragmatic manner your most burning questions about ALL ASPECTS OF DIVORCE. Along with my personal divorce, my experience in the financial industry and a twenty-five-year career as a private investigator bring you sensible ways to navigate the divorce recovery journey.
Available as an eBook, for Kindle or Paperback.
Read more about finding your attorney, gathering evidence, and having your day in court. We also cover topics like finances, co-parenting, parental alienation, self-care, and dating again. Plus, read letters to Susan.