- The definition of Parental Alienation
- Alienation vs. Estrangement
- The 8 manifestations observed in alienated children
- 17 ways that a child can be alienated from a targeted parent
- Red flags and early warning signs of trouble
About the Program:
Parental Alienation is complex. There are ways to try to dimish the harmful impacts.
Understanding the nuances of Parental Alienation can help you to identify if your client or patient is dealing with it.
In this 45-minute webinar, I outline the definition of Parental Alienation, share the differences between alienation vs. estrangement, explain the 8 manifestations, detail 17 ways that a parent can alienate a child from the targeted parent as well as red flags to look out for and early warning signs of trouble.
This webinar is a must-see for any attorney or mental health professional who deals with divorce or custody.
Purchase of the webinar entitles you to lifetime access including any updates to the content.
Enter your payment method and create your login below for immediate access.