Family Law attorneys come in all shapes and sizes. No two are alike.
The outcome of your divorce and ultimately the settlement you receive are only as good as your legal counsel.
This guidebook covers:
- An Attorney for Your Divorce
- Amicable vs. contentious divorces
- How to interview prospective attorneys including…
8 important questions to ask every prospective attorney
and the answers you must receive before you hire anyone to represent you
- The attorney-client relationship
- An easy-to-follow explanation of how a typical divorce attorney is paid
- The cost of divorce
- Different ways to finance your legal fees
Divorce is a complex and emotionally draining process.
In the Divorce Recovery Ladder, I cover each aspect of divorce in an easy to follow format that includes worksheets to keep you organized and ahead of the game.