Money can amount to change for divorce settlements

What Happens if I Don’t Get Enough from Divorce Settlement? Dear Susan, I have been

child custody for family vacation

My Ex Doesn’t Honor Child’s Vacation Schedule Dear Susan, Your website was written for me!!! 

Mothers face

My Ex-Wife Neglects Our Children and I Don’t Know What to Do Dear Susan, My

father swears in front of children

My Son Is Rude and Swears After Visiting Dad Dear Susan, My son is a

Feeling of failure after divorce

My Divorce Makes Me Feel Like a Failure I really thought my marriage would be

child visits with father and is afraid

My Daughter Doesn’t Want to Go with Father for Custody Visits Hi Susan, I hope